GAMEST is a voluntary, non-profit, professional, scientific, independent, society that is established for the world wide.
The objectives of the Association are improving research, organization of educational contents and publication of research results in disciplines of hunting (production, breeding, care and use of wildlife), sustainable management of wildlife co-existence of wildlife and humans, synchronizing protection of conservation and sustainable management of wildlife monitoring wildlife health safety of wildlife, wildlife genetics.
The society works closely with similar national and international associations in order to exchange knowledge, experience, human resources and publications.
GAMEST Network - representatives of countries
Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Dragana Šnjegota, assistant, Univesrity of Banja Luka, Faculty of Sciences, Banja Luka.
- Kristijan Tomljanović PhD, assistant professor, University of Zagreb, Faculty of Foestry, Zagreb
- Szilvia Kusza PhD, researcher, University of Debrecen, Institute of Animal Science, Biotechnology and Nature Conservation, Debrecen.
- Vladimir MAletić PhD, professor, Ss Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje , Faculty of Forestry, Skopje.
- Nevena Veličković PhD, assistant professor, University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Sciences, Novi Sad.
- Mihajla Đan, PhD, professor, University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Sciences, Novi Sad.
- Vukan Lavadinović PhD, University of Belgrade, Faculty of Forestry, Belgrde.
- Miloš Beuković, professor, University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Agriculture, Novi Sad
- Zoran Popović, University of Belgrade, Faculty of Agriculture, Belgrde-Zemun.
- Dejan Beuković PhD, assistant professor, University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Agriculture, Novi Sad
- Jarolav Slamečka
- Boštjan Pokorny, PhD,
- Yasin Demirbaş